The Siefer Trigonal® machine SM 180 / SM 180 HK (heating/cooling jacket)
With its weight of either 190 or 235 kg (with heating/cooling jacket) and the dimensions of 965 x 420 x 420 (L x W x H in mm), the SM 180 is the smallest of Siefer’s machines. Despite its compact design, the SM 180 convinces with its ability to deliver an impressive performance in numerous industries – from biotechnology and animal feed to the food, paper and bitumen industries.
Small but powerful!
Thanks to its high drive power of up to 45 kW, the SM 180 achieves speeds of up to 4,500 revolutions per minute and a throughput of up to 28 cubic metres per hour (based on water). It processes particles with a diameter of up to 30 mm with ease. This means that even big production tasks are no problem for our smallest machine.
Are you interested in the SM 180/ SM 180 HK?
Then please feel free to request the datasheet and further information
Characteristics of the SM 180
|SM 180||SM 180/HK|
|Throughput based on water [m³/h]||4 – 28||4 – 28|
|Discharge pressure [bar]||6||6|
|Drive power [kW]||7,5 – 45||7,5 – 45|
|Connections at suction/discharge side DIN / ANSI||65 (2½“)||65 (2½“)|
|Rotation speed min./max. [min –¹]||3.000 – 5.400||3.000 – 5.400|
|Max. feed size for solid/dry matter [mm]||Ø 30||Ø 30|
|Dimensions L/W/H [mm]||965 x 420 x 420||965 x 420 x 420|
|Weight [kg] (without accessories)||190||235|
- A selection of different materials for parts in contact with the product
- Drive takes place via coupling or V-belt
- Various alignments of the discharge port
- Large selection of possible shaft seals in cartridge design
- Flange connections in DIN or ANSI
- Binary feed for merging of different partial flows
- ATEX version
- Excellent accessibility and exchangeability of the cutting tool
- Quick replacement and RESHARPENING of the tool system
- Very high availability, long service life and durability of the machine