The Siefer Trigonal® machine SM-D3 / SM-D3 HK (heating/cooling jacket)
This is our most powerful and efficient machine! With the SM-D3, you will always have enough power. Despite low rotation speeds, the SM-D3 impresses with unique performance characteristics: a maximum drive power of 250 kW, 8 bar discharge pressure, and a throughput of up to 250 cubic metres per hour (based on water). It is ideal for industries in which power and large production quantities are vital.
The SM-D3 is a giant. It processes particle sizes of up to 10 mm in diameter. The 150-mm (DIN) and 6-inch (ANSI) discharge and suction connections are designed for big tasks. With its weight of 960 or 980 kg (with heating/cooling jacket), this machine is definitely not a lightweight, but stands as firm as a rock. The dimensions are 1,450 x 800 x 835 or 1,450 x 900 x 835 (L x W x H in mm). With this machine, you always have plenty of power reserves.
Are you interested in the SM-D3 / SM-D3 HK?
Then please feel free to request the datasheet and further information
Characteristics of the SM-D3
|Throughput based on water [m³/h]||20 – 250||20 – 250|
|Discharge pressure [bar]||8||8|
|Drive power [kW]||90 – 250||90 – 250|
|Connections at suction/discharge side DIN / ANSI||150 (6“)||150 (6“)|
|Rotation speed min./max. [min -¹]||1.500 – 2.300||1.500 – 2.300|
|Max. feed size for solid/dry matter [mm]||Ø 100||Ø 100|
|Dimensions L/W/H [mm]||1.450 x 800 x 835||1.450 x 900 x 835|
|Weight [kg] (without accessories)||960||980|
- A selection of different materials for parts in contact with the product
- Drive takes place via coupling or V-belt
- Various alignments of the discharge port
- Large selection of possible shaft seals in cartridge design
- Flange connections in DIN or ANSI
- Binary feed for merging of different partial flows
- ATEX version
- Excellent accessibility and exchangeability of the cutting tool
- Quick replacement and RESHARPENING of the tool system
- Very high availability, long service life and durability of the machine