The Siefer Trigonal® machine SM-D2 / SM-D2 HK (heating/cooling jacket)
A maximum drive power of 160 kW, 8 bar discharge pressure, and a throughput of up to 150 cubic metres per hour (based on water) – these are the performance characteristics of the SM-D2 / SM-D2 HK. With these values, the machine is perfectly suitable for large production quantities in the areas of bitumen industry, chemicals, paints and coatings. The SM-D2 also impresses with its performance in recycling and biotechnology, as well as the animal feed sector.
Made for great things!
With its weight of 525 or 540 kg (with heating/cooling jacket) and dimensions of 1200 x 600 x 700 (L x W x H in mm), the SM-D2 is also stable at maximum performance without being oversized. The suction and discharge connections can be manufactured according to DIN or ANSI and are designed with 100 mm or 4 inches for high material flow.
Are you interested in the SM-D2 / SM-D2 HK?
Then please feel free to request the datasheet and further information
Characteristics of the SM-D2
|Throughput based on water [m³/h]||15 – 150||15 – 150|
|Discharge pressure [bar]||8||8|
|Drive power [kW]||15 – 160||15 – 160|
|Connections at suction/discharge side DIN / ANSI||100 (4″)||100 (4″)|
|Rotation speed min./max. [min -¹]||1.500 – 3.600||1.500 – 3.600|
|Max. feed size for solid/dry matter [mm]||Ø 50||Ø 50|
|Dimensions L/W/H [mm]||1.200 x 600 x 700||1.200 x 600 x 700|
|Weight [kg] (without accessories)||525||540|
- A selection of different materials for parts in contact with the product
- Drive takes place via coupling or V-belt
- Various alignments of the discharge port
- Large selection of possible shaft seals in cartridge design
- Flange connections in DIN or ANSI
- Binary feed for merging of different partial flows
- ATEX version
- Excellent accessibility and exchangeability of the cutting tool
- Quick replacement and RESHARPENING of the tool system
- Very high availability, long service life and durability of the machine